Wednesday, December 11, 2013

a M O R N I N G with my new sunny!

Bonjourcris,


-

Comment ça va?



these days have been screwed up with my finals, spending whole day in library 9am-9pm, really can't imagine how I deal with these twelve hours, just like yesterday loll

-

so happy receiving my sunglasses that I ordered a week ago, btw, here is my first post about fashion hahaaa, I'm just kidding I'm not a fashionista :P I am buying this originally for fun, cus i won't wear sunglasses with lots of details or patterns, but I really got attracted by it! And I have been long for a new pair, so buy it!


FLEUR style - gold from Quay Eyeware Australia






-

guess that's all for today, work hard after receiving my "present"! I gotta post my fooditime of past few weeks later! :D

-

Bises,


Crystal





No comments:

Post a Comment