Monday, December 30, 2013

FRANKFURT | Thirteen days in West Europe

Bonjourcris,



-

Should be the fifth day off from Hong Kong, I remember by that time I had been a lil homesick already. Honestly I prefer walking around myself rather than having a long hr bus tour, it was a bit "stuffy" for me. My next station coming down from amsterdam - frankfurt.

I came to a lil town Heidelberg this time. I do think that it is a pretty comfy town, people are nice and city is not crowded. I remember its weather was the nicest among the trip, with cool breeze but not with exploding sun or chilly wind. The town is quiet and the architectures are quite beautiful as well.

The Germans are very tall this is my first impression to them! I recognise this from crossing the road, traffic lights change so fast that I needa rush across, but their longs make them half shorter time than me in crossing road. I was like... yeas Asians are asians lolll

Anyways, this doesn't matter much, just Germany is really a quite relaxing place compare to the other europe lands. And I got a sense of safety as HK in Frankfurt!

-

F R A N K F U R T
“Their eyes met. Neither would forget.” ― Jud Newborn, Shattering the German Night: The Story of the White Rose























One of the famous German among Hong Kongners is their roast pork knuckles, so I certainly gotta try one here. Perhaps I don't really love pork knuckles, I don't find it appealing to me, but the roasted skin are more crispier than those in HK! And the same, the portion are huge!!







Here might be another place that I'd love come back again! For their nice weather, comfy street, relaxing ambience, and friendly people.

-




Bises,


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment