Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Whssup on | C H R I S T M A S |

Bonjourcris,





-

Be with the best one on the best day!
Spending my xmas night with my decade-friend, beloved best friend forever
walking around tsim sha tsui and fight with boss - F A S H I O N P O T !


it's not exactly fashionable, what I mean to the pot, but saying that it's on the trend, just like the K-Pop lol
BuDae JjiGae 부대 찌개 (Army Base Hot Pot) has been topped on our wanted list for long!
In cold chilling day, definitely a great timing having a spicy hotpot together, warm and chic!



-

BuDae JjiGae 부대 찌개 (Army Base Hot Pot) @Han COOK! 韓Cook
A very popular Korean restaurant at Kimberly St., TST
when we arrive, there's already a long queue outside; and the mouthwatering korean pot are waiting for us,
I know I know HAAHAA



the setting of the shop is quite alike as those in Korea, small and packed, more or less selfie style
another reason Im saying this fashionable 'cause i just feel like I'm in those korean drama in trend, hanging out with friends at night - ohh I'm addicted to that again loll


-



Tonight's FASHION POT:
BuDae JjiGae (Army Base Hot Pot) - Kimchi soup base, cheese, tofu, sausages, korean luncheon meat, korean rice cake, vermicelli, veggies ($210)

-

Experience of having this pot is not bad, but it's too hot though the weather is cold, cus the pot is just to close to our face, feels like I got my face steamed.

About the Hot Pot, it's totally great, fairly spicy with lots of ingredients in it, and with the cheese the pot is much richer and savoury! Particularly like the rice cake inside, I want more pleaseeee! And originally we are surprised to see people finishing the whole with soup cleared, well like, it's not that terrible cus we did that as well hahaaa, probably because it boils off :P

This pot is totally enough for two, maybe a lil too much for two girls, I wish to try more other snacks from them next time, I think those would be very attractive and not disappointing anyway!

-


After our heavy meal, we cannot afford some walkssss, break-and-burn I'm just kidding hahaaaa
Christmas night
Hanging around everyone's fav spot Tsim Sha Tsui for those festi deco and the light arrangements 



-
1881 Heritage might be a great spot for xmas, but I like last year's more, the teddy one!


Christmas cookie from Agnés b, sorry for breaking it cus have been carrying around for the whole night haha
premier buttered cookie, taste good! and it looks elegant anyway.


-

What's special for us this year
D R E S S C O D E !!!!!!

Red pullover; Black skater skirt; Black shoes; Black scarf; christmas headbands! 
successfully matched :D



-

Hahaaa everytime we just take our very very very last moment doing our photoshoots loll
<3 all the photos heeeheee
So happy to have you spending the christmas day together, love you my lovely pretty sister!
((win over and have nui son with me, so honourable ahhhhhhhh!!!))

 M e r r y C h r i s t m a s :D




-



Bises, 


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment