Monday, December 30, 2013

BRUSSELS | Thirteen days in West Europe

Bonjourcris,



-

My third travelling day of the tour in West Europe, travelling down the continent, here comes to brussels the largest city of Belgium. For me I have no idea with Belgium, perhaps their chocolate or the Brussels streetstyle.  Visiting brussels, I realise that it was such a colourful town, with colourful bricks and houses. As well they got brilliant waffles that I love so much!!! Doughy but soft waffles with lots chocolate sauce and fruits on top, WAFFFLES! which is used to be my fav waffle shop in HK, but now it's totally incomparable to Belgium's awesome one. Im missing their waffles again!

-

B R U S S E L S
When you walk into a chocolate store, suddenly the most difficult decision you will ever have to make in your life, is which chocolates to pick! It is pure torture! Especially when you are in Belgium surrounded by Belgian chocolates!” ― C. JoyBell C.


On my way to Belgium from France with the travelling bus... 



I urge to try'em uppp, but I was to full after having my Chinese lunch here loll
Ommggggoshhh... those berries tarts are too mouthwatering, why they can be such juicy and fruity dimly in their appearances??? ewwwww....







I was trying to shoot with the panoramic view, like it looks cool???







-


Bises,


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment