Monday, December 30, 2013

AMSTERDAM | Thirteen days in West Europe

Bonjourcris,



-


Hello on my Day FOUR, yea I was on my bus tour again for some hours coming down the west europe. This station would be amsterdam of the Hollands. Maybe simply because of the ads effects, I have a strong picture of Hollands filled with those Moooooos~ hahaaa more milk please :p
So, for my first visit to here, yea I had been to the cheese factory with lots of windmills and fresh cheese scent. I am always a cheese craver, it was perfect for me visiting here tasting their original and adorable cheese or dairy products in Amsterdam. 

Amsterdam has very strong unique cultural atmosphere as well, colourful traditional dresses or say costumes with hats, as well as their most famous clog shoes which are very pretty and some can even be called as stylish. 'Cause the places are villiage-like that is near to the sea, they got lots of good seafood snacks, I love the freshness of the snacks!

I wish I was coming with warmer weather here, cus it's a lil chilly in weather today. Anyways, I quite enjoy the scent of freedom here, just kinda feelings... So carefree with the grasslands and the bridges with the nice views. Windmills moving slowly and I can feel that I have totally get rid off the rocket pace being a HongKongner!

-

 A M S T E R D A M
“Amsterdam has more than 150 canals and 1,250 bridges, but it never seems crowded, nor bent and bitter from fleecing the tourists."  Julie Burchill









Hi fat man, you are way too comfy sitting on the cheese tower, you gotta sting with their smell :p









-


Bises,



Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment