Monday, December 30, 2013

PARIS | Thirteen days in West Europe

Bonjourcris,



-

I have been procrastinating my travelling post about Europe from last summer, 2013 until now. 'Cause like I have to many HK thingy to write about right after my thirteen days trip, then I totally forget to update them here! Great then, that's awesome for me recall my fab time of the West Europe BUSSSSS tour now!
teeheee :p

-

This was my first time travelling in West Europe, this is also my first time taking long-distance plane. Going there with my fam for sure joining the tourist group for the tour, and heading off all famous tourist spots in these thirteen days intensively!

Im not writing much describing my tour cus Im looking forward to my next individual visit for more exploring in town, and trying more good foods and knowing more about their culture anyways.
Much of the photos taken in my trip!

-

26 July, 2013 23:45 
HK Int. Airport
Have been so excited about my long distance flight, my first time curling in the plane for like 13 hours! I am sure I can't sleep more than 6 hours in the flight, but in fact I slept most of the time hahaaa :D
And, one more thing, I will never expect too much on my flight meal anymore. It was way too fusion to me that i stuck on a cultural shock with it lol






-

Upon my arrival at London, I took another flight to Paris!





-

In this trip, I have been to eight countries, a lil taste of these cultures respectively. Through walking around their towns and feeling their air and ambiences, kinda feeling their city dynamics, or say the living style.

Route: Paris - Brussels - Amsterdam - Frankfurt - Lucerne - Milan - Venice - Rome - London

Among all of these, I particularly like the atmosphere and ambience of Germany, I feel more carefree and I won't have the compressing feel walking in town. While say the food, basically I didn't have real on them but I really love the gâteaux and patisserie of France, so adorable and tasty their pastries are! Actually, Im so interested in revisiting these countries after my tour, 'cause like I wanna discover more about each of them, really so much more!

Now, Im sharing some of my beautiful ones to everybody (:

-

P A R I S
“A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life.” ― Thomas Jefferson





Chinese everywhere! 







-


Im sorry I have been so thrilled seeing all my favourite pastries here! Pretty fair price for a sweet sweet tarts glossed with a thicker berries layer! omgggg D;




-

Bonjour à la monde! Sunrise outside my hotel room!






-






-










-

Sunset, Paris





-

My two days in the beautiful Paris had gone like rockets, I really hope to revisit here discovering and feeling more for their charm and for their romance ambience.





-


Bises,


Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment