Thursday, January 2, 2014

Bonne Année avec mes fraises!

Bonjourcris,



-

Bonne année!

-

My first post of 2014 happily comes with my favourite foodie time again! Have a great new year freshly starts with some fresh fruits! Sadly, I got sick just right after the countdown festi, nevertheless, I am still in good mood making myself a nice day! Charging up myself with some delish pretty meal!

-

Chez Crystal,

Flameless Kitchen Choice: Strawberry Butter Dalish, Milk Cereal with Strawberries
Like I don't needa explain how to make it 'cause I don't really make them HAHAAAA!


Ingredients:
Fresh Strawberries, Milk, Some Cereal, Possibly Some Yogurt mixed in the Cereal for strong strawberry flavour otherwise just eat it lol




nomnomnom, I feel like I am recovering from my sickness after having many many strawberries!
Actually I have been too boring at home because of getting a flu, but it definitely makes me a day, a great one!



I would really try making something that is entirely cooked by myself! Really! 
Love my lunch today!


-

I'm getting well soon!
I know (:



-


Bises,


Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment