Sunday, January 5, 2014

Afternoon chill at Sheung Wan!

Bonjourcris,




-

I have been missing these two cafes so much!
What a beautiful sunday afternoon, I went on date with my mammy heehee, bringing her to my foodie trip.
We have been visiting my two favvvvvvvorite cafes in sheung wan, cafe deadend and teakha!
How awesome the day is, like I can visit both of them without getting the food paid myself lol haaahaa 
what a kid :p

-

But a lil disappointed for that, 'cause we are here around the tea hour, so food are mostly sold out and there are lots of people at that period of time, so I couldn't really enjoy my moment here for long and yea... of course the food I wish to have as well.

-

Cafe Deadend
72 Po Hing Fong, Sheung Wan

Here has been full of people when I arrived, and there is only four food choices left when I got the seats. Anyway, of course I am a bit late coming here today. Oh btw, my favourite banana bostock has gone! ((cryyyyy... sighhh...)) Please, I want it back!

And so, I am trying their new product today, the chestnut cake, it's nice though I prefer banana one more!!




@cafedeadend - warm chestnut cake with dark chocolate sorbet and pears, mushroom soup



Im sure Im coming back for my apple tart and enjoy some sunshine here in other weekdays!! (:


-

Teakha
18 Tai Ping Shan Street, Sheung Wan

Of course Im introducing my other favourite cafe here to my mammy for some nice teas, but again, there are too many people today! So we are not picking a seat, instead having a takeaway. For sure dining in is always better, but their teas are still great and rich!

Last time I have tried their Keemun Milk Tea, the one with red date honey. This time I have chosen Masala Chai, which is boiled with Indie spices. Flavor are much stronger than Keemun's which gives a totally different tastes. And I saw a Sea salted Ying Yong on the menu, so wanna try that!!





-

More for my walk today, so photos taken by my mammy. Funny time having my mom as the photographer lol











No comments:

Post a Comment