Wednesday, June 19, 2013

ONCE IN LIFE


Bonjourcris,

-



Today's Lunch: Cotton Candy with Espresso

hello, feel the hot air? 
Once in my life, we should never hide our passion to craze our prime up. I crave to visit Coffee Alley for long, people around ever told me how long they had lined up for it. And checking in on their instaG with mouthwatering waffles, whatever. 

Alright, come to my story. We got there at 12.00nn sharp, while there has been a long queue right around the corner, so definitely I missed the first round. I have been waiting to get in for a total of 1.5 hours in the hot and stuffy staircase, frankly speaking, I think that's okay at least I waited less than my friend who told me 2 hours. Looking around the people waiting, obviously the average ages would not exceed 25, yea, prime.

We have ordered three signature dishes and two cup of coffee. I am definitely coming for the cotton candy dessert, and others would be a bonus to me. Anyway, it is really cute and cool. All the way you pour the espresso on it, it melts, and that's interesting!

We had the Loin Cheese croissants and Salted Caramel waffles as well, and I love them too, especially the croissants. They are stuffed with lots of hams veggies corns cheese tomatoes, that's awesome!

Coffee Alley, I should not miss coffee right. We have had Coffee Latte and White Chocolate Mocha. I am not an expert of coffee, but anyway, I just feel it is a lil bitter than those I used to have.

 Today's Lunch: Salty Caramel and Vanilla Ice Cream Waffles, Loin Cheese Croissants Sandwiches

Today's Coffee: Coffee Latte (with a Brown Sugar Stick), White Chocolate Mocha
  

-

After our big Taiwanese meal, we met Totoro at Harbour City. And did some photoshoots with it for sure. To record our prime at any moment, capture all precious moments in life.





once in life, cherish our prime!

-

Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment