Thursday, June 20, 2013

BREAK THE HEARSAY

Bonjourcris,

-





Tonight's dishes: Guinness Pie, Palma Ham Pizza,  Spagehetti topped with Meatballs baked in Cheesy Tomatoes Sauce

 People often say, we can hardly make good friends in class in the university. But I guess, we have broken this hearsay. I am so happy to meet these new friends whom I knew from my language course in university. We have been working out many projects and assignments together. And for sure, those common points we discovered through chats are the mainpoint linking us up!

-

Tonight has been wonderful, we dinner at Bricklane Gallery, I regret for forgetting to take photos of the restaurant, as those paintings and decorations are really nice. And food is good too, we have had a Guinness Pie, a pizza and a pasta. I really would love to come again for another meal, and trying out their big breakfast and egg dishes.


-


Bises

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment