Monday, June 17, 2013

LUCK!

Bonjourcris,







Today's Lunch: Banana Pancakes with Ice-cream

-

It's another rainy afternoon, my randomness takes me a great date of myself today. Partly, I should thank my luck, if I didn't get on the bus that I rarely took, I wouldn't have such a great walk in Causeway Bay. Hahaaaa, how was it?

When I saw the 108 bus coming, I just spontaneously got on the bus. I decided to get off anywhere that the station name I have heard of it. And guess what, ehh, I will tell ya. I saw Cafe Matchbox, which I long to try it but I have no idea how to get there, and so,

I am luckyyyyyyy!!!!

I have tried their signature banana pancakes with walnut, it feels like everyone is jealous on me when seeing my food, because I am ordering the right thing!


And coming to my next station, for sure, I have no idea. Just wish to walk around Causeway Bay, or to shop around. And my second luck of the day, I found Marimekko right at the corner of the street. Just simply shop a little in it, I got their signature cup as my souvenir.

LUCKY. Bises,

-

Crystal


   


No comments:

Post a Comment