Thursday, June 27, 2013

F R E S H Y EXPLORER - Central

Bonjourcris,




-

semester ends, food trip starts!

instagram is definitely a good platform promoting new foodspot.
You can even discover new and special foodspot to try out

-

Seeing lots of people coming over this cafe, or perhaps tea shop, I guess i should not miss it.

-



Today's choices: Scrambled eggs and ham on toast; Green tea cheesecake

-

I don't get used to come up here, so here is a lil bit new to me.
love the environment here, though there are no mall no fabulous boutiques,
i totally love the places here.

-

 |Central | Sheung Wan | Sai Wan |
I am sure I am going to discover more about them.
Newbie searcher, nahhh, exploring fresher! yes sir :D

Today, I have been to TEAKHA. I really like the shop's environment, tiny but comfy.
if i can, i would love to spare my whole afternoon here
with nice tea and cool breeze, enjoy the silence with a magazine and some songs.
defin a good choice - that's what i suppose leisure to be!

-

I do think my scrambled eggs toast is good! like it a lil bit expensive than it worths but i still love it, egg is good! and like many people recommend, the green tea cheese cake, I'm a lil disappointed with it, i think that's not i expect it should be, not really green tea indeed. But I do agree it looks nice and photo FIRST hahaa

-

The highlighted thing: T E A!
teakha is famous for its tea, never should we miss that.
rich and smooth milk tea with different tea base.
Smells really awesome, and definitely tastes perfect :D

-



 Today's teaMasala Chai and Keemun Milk Tea

-
Masala Chai - milk tea boiled with indian herbs, i am not quite sure, as i am just interpreting everything from its chinese name. A rich tea flavour, and smooth! 
Keemun Milk Tea - I do think it has stronger milk flavour than the previous one, but it is very smooth and quite alike with the cha chan teng's!

-

Coming up, walking down!
 Central maybe i should say I'm in Sheung Wan right now. It is a lil upper than I guess Im on the map loll


-

I would really spare my whole day here, i mean on the upper side.
whyyy?

cus i found my favourite thing! street art!
like I has always been in love with local art, like wall art, and some special graphics on the street!


I know I'm a newbie to it, like everyone has known about them and has been taking photo and analysing them all the time, I guess it's not late for me to start now. yeahhh! wait for meee :D

-

-

so many to discover.

I can foresee my whole S U M M E R break would be with 
here!

hahaaaa :D i think i will like it

so do you?



-


Bises,


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment