Monday, August 26, 2013

O n e Eye | Smile to the world

Bonjourcris,


-

K11, is one of my favourite malls in hong kong. I almost pass by K11 twice to thrice a week, and I pay super much attention to the Art Space window display every time. Like these days, I have found something eye-catchy, seeing lots of photos placing on the walls, I know that Im getting in to know more about it.

And, today, nice day for it. After having lunch with my sis at cafe corridor. ((today is the sisters' local tour hahaa)) bus to causeway, mtr to ifc, ferry to tst. And at each spot, we do try something new and great! 

-

Causeway Bay: Cafe Corridor
It's just a lil hard to find the cafe, the narrow stairs up to the shop are between big shops along street, finally still got here haha! Here gives people a warm and leisure feeling, and such tiny place feels like you can spare a whole afternoon here chit-chatting, but just find that it is a quite popular cafe cus so many people coming up for their food!




Today's Lunch: Banana toast; All day breakfast

-

Central: Godiva Chocolatier
I am really coming for the chocolate soft serve, I agree that it's nice. Smooth and rich chocolate ice-cream, and the waffle cone is a highlight as well. Crispy waffle cone with premier chocolate biscuits edge, perfectly match with the ice-cream. Right choice!


-

Tsim Sha Tsui: Glacio 
Unexpectedly, after taking ferry back to the kowloon side, wanna have another scoop of ice cream! Trying out the newly-opened ice cream store at K11, like it's a fairly good shop and that's all I can say hahaaa. We are just having pear sorbet and coconut sorbet as what we have ordered, which are both great! I like the sorbets, so refreshing and fruity. The sales gave us a cherry ice-cream for free, like I guess I know why it is free of charge... It spoils my ice-cream!! sadddd. So, this teaches us there is no free lunch in the world lolll


-

My H I G H L I G H T today is,

One Eye - Photo exhibition by Korean Artist Ahn Sang-soo
K11 Art Space, K11 Art Mall

Ahn found the gesture covering one eye unique, so he took one photo of himself with one eye covered, and he continued taking photo of that with more than 30,000 people all over the world. This gesture not only for visual purpose, but also telling the new sensation of the world, like how you feel about the surrounding, the people. It's quite surprising and lovely that every photo portrait is of happy feeling, you won't find anybody is of sad face taking photo of it, it definitely grants people positive energies! People surely feel the happiness of this exhibition, leave a smile to Ahn :)





-

Happiness, 

you can ever find your life full of it, just depends if you are willing to sense it
O ne eye
thankyou!



-

Bises,



Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment